Monday 29 October 2007

Blog plug-ins

During the last month I added some extra stuff to the blog.

I added feedburner support to manage the RSS subscription and now you can see how many people are subscripted. I added also some scripts to monitor the traffic using google analytics.

I have readers in nine different countries bun most of the traffic are from United Kindom and Spain. And some of the countries have only one visit. In particular I have two visits that are difficult to explain.

The first one, from Brasil. Do anyone in Brasil know me?

The other one is more extrain, from West Hollywood in United States.


Finally, I added a Technorati Profile only for testing purpose.

6 comments:

Ed said...

lol

It's very funny this post because yesterday I added my blog to google analytics xDD

Come on Sebas... stats are OK, but we want to see photos of beauties from Belfast!!

Ed said...

Ah! Also another way to see from where are your readers is ClustrMaps

That map is from my last.fm profile. It's cool I think ^_^

Onio said...

I started adding this kind of analytics to my blog this morning. It is funny and adictive, hahaha
The info from feedburner is quite good as well.
I just added google analytics, lets see

Anyway, ed is completly right: girls, girls, girls!!

Tonecas said...

I'm suscribed to Google Analytics as well. And one person from Tenesse and Pennsylvania or Recife (Brazil) visited me. Ha, ha

Arturo said...

seems that sebas is infected by the bloggers' virus ...

Anyway, what could happen if I see your blog torifying my connection first? ... maybe you'll have a connection from Sweeden or China or even from Kazakhstan...

Ed said...

Supporters of your blog want new stuff man!!!!

Don't be so mean and lazy and post something!!! :P