Saturday 29 September 2007

City Hall Saturday

I visited today the Belfast City Hall. It is one important spot in the city because is the center of city center.

Despite of its only 100 yr, the City Hall looks much older as you can see in the pictures:


City Hall
cimg0998.jpg cimg0995.jpg
President's chair cimg1001.jpg



There are more photos. If you click in any of the previous you will go to the gallery.

Finally, I want to talk about some experiments that Pasi and me are making on the kitchen. Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, but the result is eatable most of the times. And this are the best great success! of the Finispañola food:


Drunk chicken with pasta
Drunk chicken with pasta.




cimg1018.jpg
Unnamed dish. Too hungry to choose a name.

3 comments:

Tonecas said...

OK Sebas, but you are the worst king that I ever seen in my life. No, I'm joking.
See ya' pal

Ed said...

Nice pics!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.