Tuesday 22 January 2008

Game over

Today was my last day in Elms Village. Now I am writing from my home at Madrid and I think it is the beginning of a new chapter in the lives of the whole group of friends we were at Belfast. Bringing together all the people again is quite unlikely. That is the reason had been so difficult to say good-bye each other.

The title of this song is connected with this idea: "There's nobody in town"


But we should look to the pasitive side of the coin. We enjoyed and learned and taught and partied so much and each other this time! And I am sure we are going to see each other again, maybe two or three each time. For example, I am coming to Belfast in April to make a demonstration of my project and I want to travel across Europe.

5 comments:

Onio said...

Sad goodbyes and full of tears farewells but the most important thing is what you lived!!
And you are right, in most of the cases it isn't a "Goodbye" but a "See ya!"

adela said...

jo, eso es que no vas a escribir más

pues vaya mieeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrda

Vero said...

Hello! I've just discovered your blog :P Next year I'm going to Belfast as an Erasmus and I'll also stay at Elms. I would like to know your personal opinion on your experience, just to have an idea on what I'm going to find.
You can contact me by email or msn ecrinova_ibz@hotmail.com
Thanx!!
Vero.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good